So, you like what you’ve read so far and would like to meet. What is the next step? Introduce yourself in an email!
I get so, so many of messages from people who have barely read my site. I think I can speak for most providers when I say, receiving correspondence from someone who has taken the time to read and respect my rules and requested booking requirements is like a beam of sunshine on a rainy day. It demonstrates to me that you’re not only courteous and considerate, but that you are respectful of my time and energy.
So, when you contact me please include the following information:
- Dates. (Or rough idea, if you are flexible).
- Location (Area/Type of residence).
- Meeting length and time of day (or mention if you are flexible).
- Your preferred method/time to contact.
- Also, the most important part! A little about who you are, your interests, your hopes and wishes for our meeting. I don’t reply to emails without this.
- Any previous ladies (with verifiable web presence) you have met that are happy to provide a reference (If you are new or it has been a long time there are alternative screening methods, but introductions with references are always given priority when I am considering new potential clients).
I don’t expect you to write a essay, but I need more than just your age/ethnicity/job/height. I need enough for me get a sense of your character and some proof you have read my site and it has resonated with you for more reasons than just enjoying my photos. I need to know who I am meeting and if you are uncomfortable with this then I am not the lady for you. I try to reply as fast as I can, currently within a couple of days (although sometimes I am unable to reply to new prospective clients for quite some time), but if 3 days pass and I haven’t responded (and you sent all required info) and my out of office isn’t on, feel free to send a follow up email to make sure I haven’t missed you. I don’t respond to crude, explicit messages, asking questions that are easily found on my site or requests without enough information about you.
Once screening is sorted, I might need a brief phone call before I can confirm the meeting, just so we can ask any questions and get a feel for each other. Please don’t be shy, this is only because I want our meeting to go well. I want to make sure that I am able to meet your requirements and would never arrange an appointment if I felt I wasn’t going to be able to leave you completely satisfied. I find this straightforward approach much better than a cloying, deceptive attempt to try and woo you by saying whatever I feel you want to hear in order to secure a booking. I figure this can only lead to disappointment and an awkward encounter for the both of us.
I have certain screening protocols in place for bookings. My safety is extremely important to me so please do not ask me to compromise my procedures, they are in place for a reason, so I can feel safe, secure and comfortable meeting you. A deposit will be required for new clients and to secure bookings during busy periods.
Email: Please use the contact form on my new site here.
Only Fans: sadieoshea
TER ID: 314773